Brighten Your Days With the DPO
Are the gray days of a Dayton winter leaving you in need of inspiration?
Are cold temperatures making you wish for a smile on your face and some warm joy in your heart?
Are your house-bound students yearning for cultural enrichment activities?
The Dayton Performing Arts Alliance website might have just what you need!
The DPAA website is an easy way to connect with rich resources and activities offered by Dayton’s three performing arts groups. Currently, the DPO offers the following opportunities for music and entertainment in the comfort of your own home.
- Concert Nights with the Dayton Philharmonic
- The Piano Bench Chat Series with Neal Gittleman
- Violin performances by concertmaster Jessica Hung
- Violin performance by associate concertmaster Aurelian Oprea
- Artist interviews
- Resources for school at home
Discover the joy of our three performing arts groups by visiting the DPAA website.