Become a Member
Being a Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association Member allows you to have fun, make new friends, volunteer for an important cause, support the performing arts of Dayton, grow music education programs in our schools, hear talented young musicians perform and be a vital contributor of our community.
If you would like to become a member or renew your membership with the Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association, please fill out the online form below and submit payment now.
To join by mail, please print the Membership Brochure, fill out the attached form and remit both form and payment to the address provided in the brochure.
All DPVA members receive:
- A Membership Directory
- Invitations to Member and Fundraising Events – Fall Brunch – Holiday Gathering – Spring Annual Dinner
- Opportunities to attend Docent Education Sessions (a Docent inspires and encourages Greater Miami Valley School children to become future DPO audience members.)
- Invitation to a “Wine & Welcome” Gathering for New Members, Past Presidents & Board Members
- Invitation to a DPO Classical Concert with a Reception in Your Honor, Free of Charge
There are numerous ways to provide volunteer services for the DPVA. Please review the following opportunities to determine what might align with your areas of interest and skill. To learn more about volunteering with the DPVA, please contact Carol Warner at 937-239-3452 or email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our program will respond shortly.
- Concert Previews
- It’s Instrumental
- Family Concerts
- DPYO Family Concert
- Orchestra Hospitality
- Special Events
- Member Events
- Public Relations
- Assist with Mailings
- Assist in Lobby on DPO Concert Nights
- Graphic Design
- Editing and Proofreading